We seek a parttime Audiovisual Technician to fulfill a number of responsibilities, including the preparation and delivery of audiovisual content for weekly Sunday services and other additional services as needed (such as Christmas Eve).
Primary Sunday morning responsibilities include
- Managing our sound system during Sunday services
- Uploading streaming video to our YouTube channel, ensuring appropriate video and sound quality.
Other responsibilities include
- Managing and maintaining our Audiovisual Booth space, ensuring that audiovisual equipment is properly stored and functional.
- Preparing slides for our Sunday video feed in advance of service using content provided by worship leaders
- Working with and training UUFG volunteers to keep them up to date with any system upgrades.
- Assisting with posts to our Facebook page.
Our services generally run from 11 am to noon. The Audiovisual Technician arrives at 10:00 am to set up and coordinate with worship leaders, and then stays until 12:30 pm to disassemble and stow equipment and close the audiovisual booth. From time to time, we have events following a service that may require the AV Technician to stay for an extra hour or so, and we have occasional evening services and events each year that may require AV assistance. The AV Technician has the “right of first refusal” to manage sound for any rental event at the Fellowship.
This position is hourly. Starting pay is on a sliding scale depending on experience. The minimum starting pay is $19/hour.
To apply, send your resumé with contact information to Cam Pierce, Congregational Administrator, at email@example.com.
Our Fellowship seeks childcare providers to help look after babies and children primarily on Sunday mornings through early-afternoons depending on scheduled events. More occasionally, we may seek childcare help for events scheduled during the week.
Starting on Sunday, September 3, typical Sunday hours run from 9:45 am to sometime between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm, depending on afternoon programming. We ask for a minimum commitment of two Sundays per month from our childcare providers.
Salary is $17/hour.
For more information about our expectations for childcare providers, please click HERE.
To apply for a childcare position with our Fellowship, please contact James Chase, Director of Lifespan Faith Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org