The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Gainesville is a UUA-designated Green Sanctuary. As a congregation, we have endorsed the Earth Charter and are committed to:
- Build awareness of societal environmental issues among Unitarian Universalists;
- Generate commitment for personal lifestyle changes;
- Motivate Unitarian Universalists to community action on environmental issues;
- Build a connection between spiritual practice and environmental consciousness; and
- Build awareness of and rectify environmental injustices.
Liaisons and Action Teams
EarthKeepers (chair Fred Judkins, firstname.lastname@example.org) maintains UUFG’s green Sanctuary status, and works for environmentally sound practices at UUFG.