To be a diverse religious community committed to lifelong spiritual growth and compassionate service to each other, our community, and the earth.
- Honor the inherent worth and dignity of all people of the world in which we live
- Respect and encourage the many different approaches to spiritual fulfillment
- Support each other in life’s passages and struggles
- Work compassionately for peace, liberty and justice
- Celebrate our connection to the sacredness of life and protect life’s sustaining systems.
In our relationships to one another, we covenant to:
- Respect and value every person in our congregation during times of agreement and disagreement,
- Minister to each other, celebrate our joys and give support in times of sorrow,
- Make decisions through a democratic process, participate, and respect the outcomes of the collective wisdom,
- Set a positive example for children through our words, actions and instructions, while cherishing them as unique individuals,
- Give our time, energy, voices and economic resources to the common good,
- In all things be guided by our Unitarian Universalist principles.